Pool Scouts of Sugar Land offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits to our friends in the Sugar Land community. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather, and is also naturally affected with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time residential pool service visits include the following:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Give us a call at 832-886-2554 to find out more and book your pool service today!